The registration fee for the 2014 Bridges Conference is $250. Registration and payment must be made online. To complete the registration process, your browser will be re-directed to the Wilkes University Continuing Education payment portal website.
If you are in need of over-night accommodations during the conference, we have compiled a list of historic inns located within a short distance (most are a short walk) to the Cape May Convention Hall.
BRIDGES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Because Wilkes University is co-sponsoring this event, registrations are being processed through the Wilkes University Continuing Education Portal. Please follow the instructions listed below to complete your registration:
1. Click here to go to the registration website
2. Select “Add to Cart”
3. Select “Create new student profile”
4. Select “Create Profile”
5. Complete the Profile information and click on “Submit”
6. Select “Checkout”
7. Check the box next to “Agree to Refund Policy”
8. Presenters enter the code you have been provided and click on “Apply Promo Code” code and
then select “Checkout”
9. All other registrants select “Checkout”
10. Enter Credit Card Information and select “Process Payment”
An e-mail confirmation will be sent after your registration has been processed.